For reservation confirmation we require a deposit payable securely through Paypal. We require a 50% deposit on all reservations. 100% deposit on Holiday Season reservations.
All deposits are non-refundable, in the event of an emergency we will do our best
to accommodate your stay at another time.
In the event that the confirmed party does not fulfill the first night of the reservation,
or contact the hotel, the room will be made available to walk-in guests.
If the deposit request is not completed within three days of the date sent, you will
not have a reservation confirmation, and the invoice will be deleted from our system,
we thank you for your prompt attention.
19% tax (16% IVA and 3% hotel tax) is added to the hotel room bill.
The balance must be paid at checkout with cash.
We do not accept credit cards and we do not use Paypal for the payment of the
There are a number of ATMs in Tulum where money can be accessed, however some banks put a limit on how much can be withdrawn in a day, so please keep this in mind and plan accordingly.
· Check in time is 3:00 pm.
· The hotel will make a copy of your passport or identification.
· We offer 24 hour reception service.
· If you are unable to check in before 11:00 pm, prior notification to the hotel is required.
· In the event of a problem, please call the hotel at 984 143 8956.
· Check out time is 12:00 pm.
· The hotel will hold luggage on the day of checkout from 12:00 pm till 11:00 pm.
· Please return your key at checkout.
· There is a charge 0f $50 usd for every safe key that is lost.
There is an additional person charge of $20 US per person.
The hotel can provide a small roll-away bed.
Restaurant bills and can be charged to the room and paid at checkout.
We add 15% gratuity to all restaurant bills charged to the room.
Spa services can be scheduled in advance prior to your arrival.
Please advise the hotel about services desired at least 24 hours in advance,
so we may schedule with the best therapist for your needs.
Spa services can be charged to your room and paid at checkout.
We are a pet friendly place, please expect to see furry friends here.
If you want to stay at the hotel with your dog, please let us know in advance
the size and type.
At checkout we will inspect the room to insure there is no damage caused by a
misbehaving doggie. You may be charged for additional cleaning or damage.
Maid service is from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm daily, please make your room and private bathroom available for 1 hour during this time.
To be earth friendly, please consider having your sheets changed every other day,
otherwise this service will be done daily.
The hotel does not accept responsibility for missing items. Please use the locking
safe provided for your valuables.
Services in the Yucatan are unsophisticated, therefore produce a number of issues.
1. Electricity - there are surges, and we recommend that you use the surge protectors provided for all delicate electronics. It is not uncommon to experience temporary brownouts especially during hurricane season.
We have flashlights and candles in case of a temporary power outage.
Please refrain from the use of hair dryers.
2. Water - We ask that you use water sparingly, and use bottled water for
3. Plumbing - You will see strange signs in bathrooms all over the area,
please accept this is a product of necessity (we know it is strange).
We are located in the jungle with dense vegetation, please do not be
alarmed if you encounter geckos, iguanas, snakes, birds, and insects.
This is their home and we share it with them.
Thank you for your time and understanding.
*all prices are in USD and do not include applicable taxes & service charges.
*50% NON-REFUNDABLE deposit is required on all reservations.
*100% NON-REFUNDABLE deposit is required on all HOLIDAY SEASON reservations.
*all rates subject to change